- First, update your software: Select Apple Menu > App Store, click Updates, then install any software updates listed. Even if no updates appear, this ensures that macOS has the latest information about printer software it can from Apple. If you don’t do this, you may see a message that software isn’t available when you connect your HP printer. You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
- Second, prepare your printer: Use the instruction that came with your HP printer to unpack the printer, install ink or toner, and add paper.Turn on your HP printer and ensure it’s not displaying errors.
- Third, Connect Your HP Printer: Connect the USB cable to your Mac Sierra. If you see a message prompting you to download new software, Ensure to download and install it.
- Next, Important: If your Mac has a single USB-C port. use a multiport adapter. Connect the printer, after that connect a USB-C cable to make longer the battery life of your Mac.
- After that, Go to System Preferences, and select Printers & Scanners.
If your HP printer appears in the list, you can click on it. If nothing appears, click the “+” icon To remove a printer, click the “-“ icon. You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
How to do to add a wireless HP printer to your MacOS Sierra?
Connect to Your HP Printer:
First step – Click on the Apple symbol on the top, left-hand corner. Then, click System Preferences.
Second step – Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
Third step – Click the plus “+” sign to add the printer.
Fourth step – A new window will open.
Fifth step – Add the printer to your computer and it should appear in your printers list once configured. You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
How do you troubleshoot your HP Printer on Mac Sierra?
Reset the printing system:
First step – Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, after that click Printers & Scanners.
Second step – While holding down the Control key on your keyboard, click anywhere in the list of devices.
Third step – Choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears: You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
Why is my Mac not connecting to my HP printer?
If your printer is AirPrint-enabled for printing from your Mac or iOS device, just ensure that it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network used by the Mac or iOS device. If you still can’t print, try any of these solutions: resume your Wi-Fi router. after that restart your printer. You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
How do you reset your HP printer?
To restore your HP printer to the factory-default settings, follow these steps.
First step – Turn the HP printer off. Disconnect the power cable from the HP printer for 30 seconds and after that reconnect.
Second step – Turn the HP printer on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
Third step – Release the Resume button. You can Contact HP Printer Customer Support for any help and queries.
For Further support, if any, Please contact the 24/7 HP Printer Customer Support helpline number +1-888-621-0339. Or contact us by mail at email@example.com
Click here for more information.