When a user does not select the Proper scan type on his/her Canon machine, Then Error code 255,0,0 comes up. If you are looking forward to getting rid of this error code, then you are at the right Place. Devices like Printers make our work very easy & it is quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well for this technical issue, a well-explained solution has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians to describe steps for troubleshooting Canon Scan Error Code 255, 0,0 on the go.
When you download the latest Canon Printer driver, you might face scan related issues. You can try to scan over the network or over USB. But no scanning result comes out. This error code mainly occurs when Canon scan type is not set to a remote scanner on the device. If you are getting Canon mf4820d scanner not working, it clearly signifies that you have not selected a scan type at your machine. With This Error Code, you will not face any issue with printing. But you will no longer be able to scan anymore using your Canon Scanning Device.
Effective Solutions to Resolve Canon Scan Error Code 255, 0, 0 –
There can’t be anything, more frustrating than having a scanner error. When you try to scan an important document or photo, the error code 255,0,0 can seriously make you pull your hairs. But you need not to worry anymore. With simple and easy solutions, you can make this error disappear quickly. We Hope, You can get help from the blog or connect with Canon Printer Customer Care support to get to the roots of the error.
Follow the steps below to Resolve Canon Scan Error Code 255, 0, 0 –
Solution1 – Using of MF Toolbox
- First, you need to make sure whether the MF Toolbox is closed on the computer system or not.
- Then, you need to press the Scan button on the printer & thus process to next step.
- Navigate to MF Toolbox on the machine & choose the PDF option.
- You need to click on the green button/Scan button on the PDF window.
- Last, your Canon Printer Scan will start the process.
Solution 2 – Change System Settings
- First of all, you need to log into your Computer using Remote UI.
- Navigate to System Settings.
- Switch off USB Device Settings.
- Choose USB Device option.
- In the End, click on OK to save all the changes.
- Now Turn on Your Printer & then off again to repair the following error.
We are providing two procedures. One of them surely works and you are able to fix the Canon Scan Error Code 255, 0, 0. But if you are not able to fix the issue by following all three procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Helpdesk. The experts of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to your Printer. Click here more information.